We have worked with a variety of clients including UK and USA based tour operators, destination management companies and other travel industry companies.
Our current and previous clients include:
* Abercrombie & Kent
* Aequitas Holdings (Myanmar)
* Euclidian Insurance
* Galileo UK
* Grand Circle Corporation
* Gerson Lehrman Group clients
* Thomas Cook Signature
* Titan Travel
We have completed a wide range of work for clients, including:
* Project management.
* Interim management at Executive Vice President and Managing Director level.
* Managing, reviewing and setting up tour operator and destination management offices and subsidiaries overseas.
* Speaking at conferences.
* Providing advice to companies purchasing travel companies.
* Project management of river and ocean cruise ship purchases, builds and renovations.
* Providing advice on business management of tour operators and destination management companies.
* Developing business strategy and plans.
* Managing and delivering on company strategy and budgets, including running overseas board meetings around the world.
* Complex business analysis work.
* Setting up new products, brands and businesses overseas and introducting new destinations.
* Reviewing recently purchased businesses.
* Contracting and negotiating with suppliers.
* Liaising with lawyers, regulatory bodies and governments on major contracts and deals.
* Product development.
* Personalised executive coaching, business coaching, business mentoring and stress management services to maximise business and personal performance.
* Organising and running training.
* Introducing and managing procedures and quality control systems.
* Advising and supporting business growth, restructuring, down-sizing and cost reduction.
* Handling customer tour operator liability claims with lawyers.
* Preparation of emergency procedures.
* Supporting companies to raise funding for projects overseas.
* Advice on incident handling.
* Reviewing tour operator regulatory issues (i.e. ABTA, CAA, FTO, Trading Standards, Bonding, Licensing etc.).
As you can see our work has been very varied, so do contact us whatever your requirements.
Please call Liz Makin on 01780 765270 or email Liz@nikamandnomis.co.uk
to find out more information or to use any of our services.
Simon Laxton Liz Makin